This is one of Eddy’s most famous and well-loved recipes. It featured in the Dio Cookbook ‘An Essence of Dio’ and was later shared on bite.co.nz. It works perfectly made with Eddy’s Wholegrain Honey Mustard. The name is taken from Eddy’s Grandmother’s house in Christchurch called ‘Clonmel’.
We are particularly enjoying this recipe at the moment as it makes the most of the citrus fruit in season. It is a fabulously quick and easy dinner that will impress friends and family of all ages.
- 4 chicken breasts or 8 thighs, skinned and boned
- 2 tablespoons Eddy’s Wholegrain Honey Mustard
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup of light mayonnaise (we use Lite Best Foods Mayonnaise)
- ¼ cup low fat plain unsweetened yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- Chopped parsley to serve
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
Place the chicken in a baking dish and sprinkle over the orange and lemon zest. In a separate bowl mix together the mustard, orange and lemon juice, mayonnaise, yoghurt, and chutney. Pour the mixture over the chicken and stir well to ensure the sauce is spread evenly.
Bake uncovered for 30-45 minutes, turning the chicken halfway through to brown on both sides. Before serving, sprinkle with parsley.
Serve on a bed of rice and with whatever greens take your fancy.